May 21, 2015
inContact, the cloud contact center software leader that helps organizations around the globe create customer and contact center employee experiences, has just announced its first 2015 release of new cloud software. According to the company, this release was driven by customer needs within enterprise service operations, along with the increasing importance of unified customer-journey management.
“With this new release, we are building on our framework and support of contact centers as the vital link for managing the customer journey,” said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO.
The update is highlighted by a number of new features including:
- A new multichannel interface for the company’s inContact Agent for Salesforce, to increase ease of use and agent productivity while handling inbound and outbound voice, voicemail, email, and inContact chat interactions.
- Updated campaign management capabilities in the company’s Personal Connection Outbound Solution, which features inContact’s patented “No-pause” connections between agents and target customers. “New features support more proactive and personalized steps in the customer journey with updated campaign management and support for enterprise-level, ‘agentless’ campaigns,” inContact said.
- Additional performance metrics for the inContact Workforce-Intelligent Contact Center. With the availability of key new data points, inContact Workforce Optimization customers can create and manage event rules to automatically administer agent proficiencies in the inContact ACD.
- Access to new Contact Detail Data, which will enable inContact customers to report on as much or as little detail as required to understand the detailed customer experience at the contact level, or to represent the so-called “big picture.”
- New APIs and resources for rapidly expanding the inContact Developer Ecosystem with 25 new or updated “RESTful” APIs, including an added Reporting scope and functions for advanced Do Not Call list management. Single Sign-on functionality streamlines enterprise security management.
This latest release is expected to help inContact advance enterprise capabilities with multichannel agent interface for Salesforce, provide new outbound campaign management, utilize automated actions in WFO, discover new reporting options, and see additional APIs for the growing developer ecosystem.
“As customers interact with companies they expect multichannel, personalized experiences that are connected throughout the journey. Cloud technology is well-suited to the task due to its agility, openness and flexibility as companies envision the desired journey for their customers,” Jarman added.