October 14, 2015
Those in the contact center business are fully aware of the importance of delivering good, quality customer service 24/7. But it helps when those at prominent levels recognize their contributions as well. Such recognition can serve as a template for others to follow, while also giving a well-deserved pat on the back to those that go above and beyond.
So it was with some excitement that inContact, a leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, announced the winners of the inContact Mojo Awards, celebrating the leadership and commitment of various entities to delivering outstanding and memorable customer experiences.
The announcement came in the wake of the inContact User Conference (ICUC) in Salt Lake City earlier this month. The show is an annual gathering of contact center industry professionals from a wide range of industries. Three days of training, industry best practices sessions, networking and technology demonstrations were capped by the awards program celebrating inContact customers that are setting an outstanding example in the contact center industry.
“We are continually impressed at our customers’ ability to creatively leverage our powerful cloud technology to deliver legendary customer journeys,” said inContact CEO Paul Jarman in announcing the winners. “It is this spirit and drive that the inContact Mojo Awards were designed to celebrate, and we are pleased to recognize stand-out organizations from a variety of industries including financial services, healthcare, education, retail, fashion and industrial manufacturing.”
The 2015 winners include:
- 211 LA County, providing access to social services and disaster support for the country’s most populous area.
- Ashland, Inc., manufacturer of chemical specialty and performance products.
- H-E-B Pharmacy Solutions, a division of one of the nation’s largest independently owned food retailers.
- JustFab, a lifestyle fashion company that offers an engaging and personalized shopping experience to over 35 million members worldwide.
- Michigan Public Health, a non-profit institute dedicated to improving community health through collaboration and state-of-the-art practices.
- St. Joseph’s Indian School, an organization dedicated to bettering the lives of American Indian youth.
- UMB Bank, providing a comprehensive suite of banking products and services to businesses and individuals in eight states.
“Our 2015 Mojo Award winners represent true leadership in the contact center marketplace,” Jarman added. “We are proud of their significant achievements and the example they have set by putting customers at the heart of their businesses.”