GDPR-EU EUROPEAN UNION’S GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
Thanks for Visiting our SiteAs you are aware, Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is in effect as of May 25, 2018.This new regulation affects the privacy of European consumers who use CBPOS web sites, products and services; therefore, we have taken the following steps to ensure GDPR compliance:
- Updated our European privacy policies and terms and conditions to be GDPR-compliant.
- Sent email communication to European job seekers informing them of these updates and providing links to the updated European privacy policies and terms and conditions.
- Created a compliance process to report any European data privacy breaches to the EU regulator within 72 hours.
- Evaluated vendor contracts and controls for adequacy to protect data subjects.Updated existing SDLC and system procedures and policies to incorporate privacy and security into normal processes.
- Complied with requirements to secure systems and data with best practice security programs.
- Developed the ability to accept requests exercising an individual’s rights to access to, rectification of deletion of and portability of personal information.
- Developed the ability to accept an individual’s requests to restrict or object to the processing of personal data and to object to any decision based solely on automated processing of personal data.
- At CBPOS, we strive to make meaningful connections between our clients and job seekers, and the foundation of those connections is trust. We are 100 percent committed to protecting our users’ privacy and security, and staying transparent by communicating these changes reflects that.If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Best,
Chief Communications Officer