Social Media Management
Cloud BPO Services
Welcome to Cloud BPO Services, the next generation in call center solution with over 20 years of experience. Cloud BPO Services is a global leader in providing reliable and innovative cloud based customer services and solutions.
Social Media Management Services
At CBPOS we deliver exceptional customer support and social media management? We ensure that no customer waits on hold longer than three minutes? Are you giving your support agents the freedom to improvise each call to meet customer needs? Do you enforce a “customer first” policy? For a number of contact center services, it’s these factors and more that lead to the optimal customer experience.With the emergence of social media, however, the customer support game has changed…forever! It’s no longer enough to provide your customers the opportunity to call a toll free number with a problem or concern. They must have access to multiple channels, including social media, and they often insist on receiving an immediate response.
When it comes to Social Media Management we take the following into account:
- Speed – It’s everything when it comes to social media. Who hasn’t seen a post on Twitter or Facebook when the hold time was too long in the call center? CBPOS recognize these issues and response immediately.
- Care – Speed has the potential to lead to missed opportunity. Take care in the responses you provide on social media channels so that we support your brand in both character and personality.
- Listen – It’s easy to get caught up on the message that other service providers communicate to the audience instead of listening to the issue. There’s a reason they are reaching out to you – at CBPOS we pay attention and address it.
- Direction – When an issue comes in via social media that can’t be addressed in just a few words, it’s important to send the customer to the right destination. We at CBPOS make sure that we can get resolution at our location so they only have to click through one time.
- Success – When you have happy customers who share success on social media, shout it from the rooftops and share it as much as possible.
- Advocates – Happy customers are your best advertisers, so invite them to be advocates for your brand. One of the best ways to do so is to reach out when they have something great to say about you. People love this kind of acknowledgement and will seek it time and again.
- Accuracy – Social media posts are often quick, which means it’s easy to make a spelling or grammar error. Your brand and the competency of your staff will be judged by posts, so we will apply this as a priority.